Lactobacillus rhamnosus is valued for its ability to survive and even thrive in the harsh conditions of the digestive and urinary tracts.
The following are some of the benefits of Lactobacillus rhamnosus:
- Helps support and build the immune system
- Helps fight intestinal tract illnesses
- Suppresses bacterial infections in renal patients
- Assists in prevention of urinary tract infections
- Aids in dairy product digestion among the lactose intolerant
- Decreases duration of diarrhea (due to illness and side effect of antibiotic use)