What are the questions that keep us up at night? Here they are:
- Why did this happen to our children? Was it something we did or didn’t do? Was it something in their environment that we could have controlled?
- How can we help our children recover or at least live life to their fullest potential?
- What will happen to this generation of sick children as they grow into adults?
- How do we prevent this from happening to future generations… to our grandchildren?
- How can we ever die? Who will take care of our children?
- Why does it seem that so few people and organizations are interested in getting to the root cause of the autism epidemic? Why doesn’t it get the same amount of tv time and funding as other childhood diseases that are not nearly as prolific?
- What are these “canaries in the coal mine” trying to tell us as a society and why is nobody listening?
These are the questions we’re often too afraid to verbalize because it takes us to a place of such fear and anxiety that it’s hard to continue on with daily life and be the moms we are called to be. But we’re going to discuss them because we need your help. If we (parents who are struggling to find answers for their children) banded together to demand answers and share our knowledge, we know we could move mountains.
Please join our crusade for answers. Forward this post to your friends and ask them to join with us too.
For more on our crusade for answers, please visit our facebook page and perhaps give us a like: https://www.facebook.com/healthinducedautism